PolyMesh® structurally improves concrete, first of all increasing its tensile strength when bending.
The compressive strength of concrete is 10 times higher than its flexural tensile strength. Using concrete fibers in concrete PolyMesh® you thereby improve 10 times the strength of concrete in its only weak point.
PolyMesh® (fiber length 38 mm)
PolyMesh® (fiber length 54 mm)
Macrofiber PolyMesh® are twisted bundles of many single, super-strong fibers treated with a special adhesive composition.
With PolyMesh® fiber, you can reinforce the entire volume of your concrete. At the same time, you comprehensively improve the performance of your product due to the uniform distribution of fibers throughout the volume of concrete. When vibro-laying concrete, PolyMesh® does not fall into the lower concrete layer under its own weight, as happens with steel fiber.
Polymeric microfiber – fibers used for reinforcing various mortars, in particular concrete. It significantly increases the strength, as well as other technical characteristics of concrete products during operation. Today, such material as polymer macro fiber is in great demand in private and commercial construction.
The most important benefits of fiber
In order not to be unfounded, we dwell on the main advantages of the material, allowing it to occupy a leading position in the modern market.
- Fire safety. Buy high-quality polymer fiber for concrete, Ukraine significantly increases the fire resistance of the structure. Classic reinforced concrete contains enough moisture inside that evaporates when heated, increasing pressure and causing the explosion of concrete and the destruction of parts of the building. The polymer fiber used prevents this danger, since it breaks up into harmless elements when heated, forming tubules through which steam can easily escape without the risk of explosion.
- Resistance to corrosion. Fibers are chemically inert, they are not susceptible to alkaline and acidic environments, and are resistant to moisture. Therefore, polymer fiber for reinforcement significantly increases the service life of concrete structures.
- Impact resistance. Adding microfiber can withstand significant loads, shock, vibration. It is often used when pouring concrete floors, increasing their wear resistance. Even when a massive object falls, a fiber-reinforced floor will withstand the impact without negative consequences.
- The minimum coefficient of shrinkage. Another reason why polymer fiber for concrete (you can buy in any quantity) is better than other materials for reinforcement. During dehydration, the structure practically does not lose size, so concrete can be poured into the formwork without taking into account shrinkage.
- Reduced labor costs. Quality fiber for concrete is the price of a quick concreting process. Unlike classical reinforcement bars, fiber fibers are enough to add to the concrete mortar. Thus, the construction time is reduced, and their profitability is increased.
Polymer Macrofiber in Ukraine
Introduction of modern technologies and materials into construction processes allows optimizing the industry as much as possible. One of such innovations is polymer fiber – it will not be difficult to buy material in Ukraine , however, this issue should be approached as seriously as possible.
To get a really high-quality product, it is better to start cooperation with manufacturers. Company FiberMix® is a manufacturer of a full cycle, we buy their own raw materials, manufacture and sell the product. Ready-made polymer microfiber – the price of reliable, strong, durable concrete.
You can order the fibers in any desired quantity at an affordable cost. FiberMix® company offers customers exceptional quality, confirmed by relevant certificates, favorable conditions for cooperation. Such material as polymer macro-fiber can be bought from us.
Stresses arising from the deformation of concrete are removed due to the large number of fibers of low density (more than 320 thousand per m3).
PolyMesh® Microfiber is the best alternative to steel fiber.
(in comparison with steel fiber)
= 600 UAH/m3, at a dosage of 25 kg (80-125 thousand fibers)
= 400 UAH/m3 at a dosage of 2.0 kg (320 thousand fibers)
~ 600 thousand UAH
~ 400 thousand UAH
Polymer mesh Poly Mesh ®
|Fiber consumption per 1m3||25kg||2kg|
Transportation costs are several times lower!
PolyMesh® in concrete it:
- increased bending strength of concrete
- increase in impact strength
- reduction of plastic shrinkage
- high level of absorption of cracking energy
- reduction of microcracking
- acid and alkali resistance
- increased cracking strength
Industrial concrete floors
Parking, storage facilities
Tunnel and metro construction
Reinforced concrete elements (rings, trays)